[Archers] 'Kingdoms' vs. 'Known World' -- was: Re: Known World Archery Event

C. Withers cupofstars at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:30:19 PDT 2011

I know I am new to things, but I have really taken a liking to the archery
based events. As far as what type of event to hold, I would love to see both
a multi-kingdom event and a known world archery event.

But truth be told, I would be more interested, as a new member, to attend a
known world archery event. Mainly, because of the classes that would be
available. I have tons of fun shooting in competitions, but I have only been
able to attend two events that held classes on archery (Pennsic and
University.) I would personally love to learn more about how gear is made,
the history behind archery, and different styles of shooting.

However there is nothing like a day of shooting to make this girl happy.
Also, I know that it was not a class about archery that turned my interest
in the first place, but the act of shooting the bow and having people help
me along the way.

Whatever everyone decides, I will do my best to help out in anyway I can.

~Challys of Greenlion Bay