[Archers] Known World Archery Event

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Wed Oct 12 07:49:49 PDT 2011

Love the idea, especially setting it up both as a competition as well as a
get together and share ideas.  The competition part could be setup track
meet style, rather then A vs B with allies to each, set it up as A vs B vs
C.  Initially focus on the three "local" kingdoms and let it grow from
there.

Love the idea, will volunteer to help to make it happen as well.

Jonathas

> *From:* Janyn Fletcher <janynfletcher at comcast.net>
> **

[snip]

brought it up to Dougal and Godrick because I wanted to make it Atlantia vs
> …… and make it a big event.

I think we should limit it to archery only and not a marshal event for