[Archers] Mid Atlantian Archery Championship MAAC?

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 16:11:52 PDT 2011

Ah no.  It was a purse.  Cog must have dropped it after his little girly speech.

I'm reminded of what us Texans would say whenever New Englanders sought to challenge us...  ;)

BTW Cog - talk is cheap, who are you sending to shoot for the Lochmere Arrow?

And nice purse.  Really goes with those heels.

Cheers

Fen

"Atlantian Archery.  Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission"