[Archers] Mid Atlantian Archery Championship MAAC?

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:59:58 PDT 2011

Aww, c'mon, Cog, give it a rest already!!!  Northern Archers are leaders, not followers!!!  Why would we ever do something someone else has already done?  We like our archery events to be Originals, draws more of a crowd...;p

Reyne - oh, look, someone dropped a glove...

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.

Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent