[Archers] Dun Carraig Investiture

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Tue Oct 25 06:58:40 PDT 2011

Their Next-ellencies of Dun Carraig have ask all the previous Barons who
can, to fight as a baronial team at Dun Carraig's upcoming investiture.
This makes it kinda hard for me to also marshal at the Archery Range.  So I
a beg a favor of this most excellent crowd assembled, who might be able to
come Marshal for the day?  Dun Carraig's Investiture is November 12.

Lord Karl is the current Baronial Champion, hence is working hard on
targets.  Karl and I will be onsite for setup and teardown, and he will be
on the range during the day but has not yet completed his MIT (Investiture
will probably be his final day).  So will need a full marshal to run the
range for the day.

Many thanks,
Jonathas