[Archers] Pennsic advice

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Thu Oct 20 11:54:52 PDT 2011

Noble friends of the bow,

My thanks to Lord Siegfried, Lord Christophe, Lady Naula, and Lady
Lorelei, who all gave me some great advice on Pennsic. Their advice on
arrival and what activities would be available was especially valuable.
Because of you all, I am now able to avoid blundering to the first two
days and being trapped on the list field while the land agent frenzy
erupts.

For those who might profit by my decision, I plan to arrive late Sunday,
troll in, and head for my motel (assuming I'm not already there and out
hunting trains with my camera or something). If suitable arrangements
can be made with the East Kingdom marshal, I will report for duty
setting up the range on Monday. Sadly, I will be leaving on Saturday
during the mid-weekend. Hopefully there will be enough marshaling,
shooting, University classes, and yes, shopping to keep me happy.

I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Yours Aye,

Mungo