[Archers] Known World Archery Shoot discussion group

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 07:50:35 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Christophe previously created a Yahoo discussion group for people interested in a Known World Archery shoot.  I believe the link is: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/KnownWorldArcherChamp/  It is a closed list, so if you are interested, go to your Yahoo groups and send a request via that web site. I believe this list is not limited to Atlantians, so if there are others in your contact list who might be interested, please send them the link.

Thanks!