[Archers] ARCHERY SHOOT in Angier, NC

April Riley ariley2 at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 13 16:49:29 PDT 2011

There will be an archery practice/shoot at my home starting at 10:00 and
going till dusk or everyone is tired. You can come anytime you don't have to
be there all day unless you want to. We will be doing Royal Rounds, IKAC,
and IKCAC (If I get Mr. Man finished by Saturday morning). Should be in the
mid 70's and dry. If you plan on coming please RSVP so I can have an idea of
how many will be there.

After our Canton meeting last night we have decided to have a potluck dinner
and a bonfire after archery.

If you are coming to the potluck let us know what you are bringing so we can
coordinate so we don't have 27 desserts..wait that might not be bad after
all yum.

If I have forgotten something in this email I hope someone lets me know what
it was.

Also go take a look at the updated Nimenefeld web page.

Have a great day,

Steafan

The directions are on the Nimenefeld Website.

http://nimenefeld.windmastershill.org/archery.htm

My cell number is on the website also.

Remember to bring your own chair.

Any other questions please feel free to contact us.