[Archers] Unevent location disclosed

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 03:04:06 PDT 2011

6 hour drive for me, but I'll be thee.  We'll be covering a LOT of stuff at the archery marshals meeting, please plan to attend.  Non marshals welcome :-)
There's always hope of converting you.

Lorelei

Forwarded:
Greetings Atlantia,

I am happy to announce that Unevent will be held at:
St Joseph's Church
4590 Saint Joseph Way
Pomfret, MD 20675

There will not be Order meetings at Unevent this year.  This will allow for
extended officer's meeting and training.  The schedule will be posted here:
http://unevent.atlantia.sca.org/

If you are a branch officer who is unable to attend Unevent, you need notify
your Great Officer and make arrangements.

Regards,
Alesia

--
Mistress Alesia Gillefalyn, Baroness of the Court of Atlantia
Atlantian Seneschal