[Archers] Kingdom Archery Champion selection

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 12:00:27 PDT 2011

Greetings Archers!

Their Majesties conveyed to me this past weekend that they will select their Archery Champion at Chalice of the Sun God in Ponte Alto in a couple of weeks.  The event flyer can be found here: http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=831cfc92  (Would the MiC of Target Archery for that event please contact me off list ASAP.  Thank you!)

I encourage each and every one of you to compete for this honor.  The Archery Champion does not necessarily represent the best shot of the day, but rather embodies those qualities which their Majesties deem important.  If selected, you will be representing Atlantia as a whole, their Majesties and the Atlantian archery community in all that you do.  Please visit http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/champions.html and pursue information about the position and those who have previously served.

Best Regards,
Lorelei Greenleafe