[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 98, Issue 22

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Thu Nov 17 10:21:11 PST 2011

Colum,
I'm not sure your comments/witticism have been distorted as much as it
just being an artifact of the respect we all have for you.  Like, if
late into Scotch night, you happen to fall down, accidentally or course,
we all just think you were looking for a contact lens or showing us all
how to shoot while laying down.

Due to the respect and high value we hold you in I have even seen other
archers at Pennsic attempting Colum emulations by eating that pink girly
ice cream you favor.  hahahahahaha

But to add to your excellent collection of archery advice, my all time
favorite.  "But Marshal, I was aiming for the gold.  Can't we just score
that shaft as a 5 anyway?  I really meant to hit the gold."  Kinda like
heavies calling good blows light or ignoring a good hit from a combat
archer.

cog