[Archers] Rumors

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:10:34 PST 2011

Bright Hills has the Crescent Guard, but it's not an official baronial order.  The Bright Hills archers originally created the Crescent Guard to function as a company, like Needwood.  However, it's become mostly an unofficial order, or guild, which existing members use to acknowledge those archers who support the barony and the archery community through service, and regularly attend practices and maintain a royal round average.  We also like them to be Marshals or MiT's, but that's not really a requirement.
Reyne

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.

Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent