[Archers] breezy

Heather me at heatherlwhite.com
Sun Nov 13 15:41:50 PST 2011

It was Rapier today for this family. Siegfried and I , and Ramsey and Fergus, our archery champion, shot as teams for the Lochmere arrow yesterday.  I believe Ramsey was the youngest archer that competed. He was one tired kid last night.

Vivats to Seamus and Janyn for a very challenging shoot!

Vivats also go to Karl and Jonathas for their Baronial champion shoot which we also shot.

It was great fun!

Francesca