[Archers] Lochemere Arrow Competition

Bobbi wavqueen1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 15:08:56 PDT 2011

I am the reservationist for our Investiture. At this time we still have
some feast seats available if anyone is interested. So get those
reservations mailed to me as soon as possible (as they of course are
selling out quickly) and we'll get you all set for a wonderful event and a wonderful feast.

See you soon!!

Serena
(301) 994-0981

Bobbi Sprouse