[Archers] Big Thank you's - Bright Hills Christmas Fun Shoot

Martha Fletcher mistress.martelvonc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:02:38 PST 2011

What a great day! Thank you everyone who came out today for the Bright
Hills Christmas fun shoot. We had a blast! 27 archers vied for the FABULOUS
christmas goodie bags. The weather was perfect and I think the targets were
challenging enough. :-)

Oy!! You would have been SURPRISED at the language though! The Krampus
Curse Jar raised $115.00 for "Toys for Tots".

Thank you Godai Katsunaga, Wanda Lee Kinnie, Thomas Bird, and Vlacav Matyi
for meeting me early to set up the targets and to Barre FitzRobert, Wanda
Lee Kinnie, and everyone who helped me to put it all away again.

Hmmm...now what to do next time?

yours,
Mistress Martelle von Charlottenburg, OL
Order of the Kings Missiliers.