[Archers] Bright Hills Christmas Archery Shoot - Sunday November 27th

Martha Fletcher mistress.martelvonc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:44:27 PST 2011

Greetings Everyone!
You'd better watch out and you'd better not cry!
You'd better watch out, I'm telling you why!

Mark your Calendars for Sunday, November 27th. 1-4 PM

I will be hosting a Christmas Novelty Shoot at the Bright Hills Sunday
archery practice.
There will be 3 stations and FABULOUS (fabulous I tells ya!) prizes for
high score in each RR ranking.

BE WARNED: The Krampus curse jar will be in effect to benefit TOYS FOR TOTS
.
We will be keeping an ear out for NAUGHTY archers!
(According to legend, Krampus accompanies St. Nicolas during the Christmas
season, warning and punishing bad children, in contrast to St. Nicholas,
who gives gifts to good children.)

So wear your best Santa or Elf hats and come on out! The shoot will begin
PROMPTLY at 1:30 PM at the Baltimore Bowmen.

Directions can be found here: http://www.baltimorebowmen.com/direction.htm

yours in service to Archery in Bright Hills and Atlantia,
(and general all around mayhem, cause' it's what I do!)

Mistress Martelle von Charlottenburg, OL
Order of the Kings Missiliers