[Archers] OT post on the Nutcracker and Ceridwyn

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 07:22:56 PST 2011

Greetings!
Many have asked when my daughter Ceridwyn is dancing on stage, so I just wanted to let you know that she is playing the roles of Clara's girlfriend (act I) and a butterfly (act II) in this year's Washington Ballet production of the Nutcracker. There are several casts for each part - - so if you are getting tix and want to know which night she is dancing, these are the performances in which she will be dancing both parts, both acts:

saturday, Nov. 26th 1 pm (at THEARC in Anacostia -- smaller set, but cheaper tix by far! We'll be at this one, at least, for sure)
thursday, Dec.1 at 7 pm at the Warner Theatre (preview night)
wednesday, Dec. 7 at 7 pm at the Warner (opening night)
sunday, Dec. 11 at 1 at the Warner ("Nutcracker Tea")
sunday, Dec. 18 at 5:30 at the Warner (right after the national geographic anglo-saxon sca demo! right downtown!)
saturday, Dec. 24 at 3:30 at the Warner
also, friday, Dec. 16 at 7 pm at the Warner she is just a girlfriend, and there are many more shows where she is just a butterfly.
Sorry for the OT post!
Nuala