[Archers] Christmas Novelty Shoot in Bright Hills!

Martha Fletcher mistress.martelvonc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 08:13:16 PST 2011

Greetings Everyone!
You'd better watch out and you'd better not cry!
You'd better watch out, I'm telling you why!

Mark your Calendars for Sunday, November 27th. 1-4 PM

I will be hosting a Christmas Novelty Shoot at the Bright Hills Sunday
archery practice.
There will be 3 stations and FABULOUS (fabulous I tells ya!) prizes for
high score in each RR ranking.

*BE WARNED: The Krumpus curse jar will be in effect to benefit TOYS FOR
TOTS . \
We will be keeping an ear out for NAUGHTY archers!
(According to legend, Krampus accompanies St.
Nicolas<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Companions_of_Saint_Nicholas><http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Nicholas>during
the Christmas season, warning and punishing bad children, in
contrast to St. Nicholas, who gives gifts to good children.)*

So wear your best Santa or Elf hats and come on out! The shoot will begin
PROMPTLY at 1:30 PM at the Baltimore Bowmen.

Directions can be found here: http://www.baltimorebowmen.com/direction.htm

yours in service to Archery in Bright Hills and Atlantia,
(and general all around mayhem, cause' it's what I do!)

Mistress Martelle von Charlottenburg, OL
Order of the Kings Missiliers