[Archers] Kingdom Archery Champion Quiver

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Tue May 24 18:40:10 PDT 2011

The Champion's  "back" quiver is actually very well designed as it can be
setup to use as either a left or right handed,  back quiver, or hip quiver
in either a vertical or diagonal fashion.  I did actually use it a couple
times while it was in my position as a "long arrow" hip quiver (but only a
time or two).

For my regular "short arrows" I made a diagonal hip quiver dyed blue with a
white spike on it.  But as I didn't put the words on it, and kinda liked it,
I kinda kept it and still use it (sorry).

Cog also created a new quiver of similar design for the Royal Archer, which
I have yet to actually see, but the photos look great.

Jonathas