[Archers] Pennsic Sunday Archery Shoot update

Allen Miller wolfhou at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 13:27:44 PDT 2011

Janyn

I have an 8 ft tall 3D frost giant right out of viking lore. Works best as a walk up clout. about 120 to 30 7ards or so.

Allen of wolfhou

From: jaynardone at comcast.net
To: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 19:59:27 -0400
Subject: [Archers] Pennsic Sunday Archery Shoot update

I want to thank all of you that have offered, now it looks like we are having a shoot. Here is the updated list of marshal’s offering to help and others that are also bringing targets. If anyone else is out there that wants to either volunteer to help or bring targets, there is still time to let me know. Thanks! Janyn Number of Marshal'sName of Marshal's helping
Targets Bringing

1

Christophe of Grey

4 plates, Archers window cross
2

Lorelei

"T" targets

3

Janyn Fletcher

Pendulum

4

Godai Katsunaga

Accuracy Target (Circles)

5

Nuala of Needwood
Koosh Ball Target

6

Geoffery of Needwood
Misc Targets

7

Seamus McRay

Dragon Target

8

Merlinus

9

Reyne Telarius

Lolli Pop Targets

10

Baron Barre Fitzrobert
Water Bag Target?

11

Ghijskijn

12

Aidan Morgana Evans

13

Wand Shoot (Eirik Gralokkr)

14

Small Game Ground Targets (Timothy of Shaftsbury)