[Archers] a new crossbow

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon May 9 11:24:22 PDT 2011

Jonathas,
OK.  I dug out my old combat crossbow and broke some of Achbar's new
arrows in half to do your challenge.

First off - YOU get to talk to Achbar about why his arrows are so short
now!  hahahahaha

Second - I figure many on this list know Sir Erika or know of her.  She
is the Traimarian lady who owns North Start Archery.  She was
instrumental in writting the society rules for combat archery, is on the
Bear Women's 3D archery team, is one of the leading archers in RR scores
in Trimaris, and is the ONLY combat archer I know who can shoot, hit her
target, reload, shoot again and hit her target ALL ON A FULL RUN!  This
is a lady you want to ALWAYS be on the good side of.  Her comment about
crossbows, "I'm lucky to hit the ground".  I sympathize and can relate
to her comments.

I have posted my score for your HORSE challenge.  Now I'm going back to
my bent stick.

cog