[Archers] Atlantian Archers Badge

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Mon May 9 05:43:43 PDT 2011

>   I talked to Triton, and he said send it to him
> and he would get it sent to Laurel with the next letter. So, in short,
> it will be registered to Kingdom, but feel free to start wearing them
> (I already am). I'll get the form filled out, and send it to Triton
> tomorrow.

While if you already have something made (as you do), you might as well
wear it.

I would caution everyone against making and displaying the badge.  It is
rare that a badge passes without some conflict being found along the
way.  And it is a shame to have designed/painted/created things, with a
badge that ends up not passing in it's current form.