[Archers] re. Archers Digest, Vol 92, Issue 10

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri May 6 03:43:59 PDT 2011

Anyone else here suspect this will be a devilishly fun and challenging shoot?

Speaking of Butterfly targets...the racoon I busted in the shop tonight must be your spy. I have made a butterfly target and it's in the testing stages. This target will debut at Atlantia 30 year.

Esperanza and tested the new double pendulum target I made on Sunday, to debut at Atlantia 30 as well.

You guys will see what Esperanza has been working on at Royal Archery competition.

Mors