[Archers] a new crossbow

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon May 2 09:07:16 PDT 2011

Yeah, yeah, just like a crossbowman, lots of "wind" and whining.  You
see, I was "slightly" involved in this other thing for the past three
weeks.  Perhaps you've heard of it?  We call it SAAD.  Unh hunh.  Let's
see 10 field stations, most with multiple targets and some with
structures.  Then there were the eleven shooting stations in the woods.
Yeah, that works for me.

However, SAAD is now done.  I am currently making some arrows for Achbar
so I'll snap a couple of his in half to use on my "kiddie bow".

Stay tuned,
cog