[Archers] Miles buys beer

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 16:44:34 PDT 2011

Oooooh, I am with you, cog! I'd like to call up a few really dark Guinnesses,
Miles!

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:14:08 -0400
From: "John Atkins" <cogworks at triad.rr.com>
Rumors?  Only rumors?  I thought that came with being last year's
champion!!!  Of course, if you would rather "pay back" at Pennsic that
works.  Penn Dark for me please.  But please, above and beyond all else,
realize that anything with LITE or LIGHT on the label is simply not beer
but a total waste of ingredients!  If it looks like a 7Up it isn't worth
it!

cog
"I've been an archer, for many's the year.
I shoot lots of arrows, and drink lots of beer......"