[Archers] Quarterly Reports due June 10th.

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon May 23 09:33:16 PDT 2011

Salutations to the Marshaling community from your Deputy Earl Marshal.

Please remember that 2nd quarter (March - May) Quarterly Reports are due NO LATER THAN June 10th.  Please be thorough in your reporting process.  The more information you can provide the better - without writing a book.  (It looks good to my superiors when it appears that we are actually doing something.  HINT HINT!)

Quarterly Report forms can be found here: http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/quarter_form.html

If there is someone in your local group due an archer's badge, please remind me and I will make that happen.

Cheers!
Lady Lorelei Greenleafe