[Archers] Crescent Guard Games - Homerian Tales this weekend!!! May 20-22, 2011

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 08:21:27 PDT 2011

Crescent Guard Games is almost here!!!  Rain or shine, we WILL have archery (unless we get t-storms, of course)!!!

Join the Crecent Guard Archery Company and the Bright Hills archers in the epic
Trojan War, then follow Odysseus’s torturous journey home to Ithaca. Along the way, you will encounter
fantastic beings – Gods, Heroes, and Monsters abound!

We will have tons of archery, an Archery A&S display table, lots of food, and bardic Friday and Saturday night!

Some final notes - there will be an area set aside for a children's range.  Parents MUST stay with their children while they are on the range, and the range will only be open if a warranted Marshal or MiT is present.
Pets are welcome to the site, as long as they are leashed and cleaned up after.  These are state park rules, and will be strictly enforced!
Saturday night Dinner, a fundraiser rund by Baron Barre fitzRobert of York, will be available for approximately 50 persons.  Dinner will be $6/person, and must be paid for at Troll.  However, it must be paid for separately from the site fee.  There will be a sign-up sheet at Troll.

Here is the updated schedule of events for the weekend (please note, some of the times have changed since they were published online and in the Acorn):

Schedule:
Friday
2pm Site opens
5pm Troll opens (may open earlier)
6pm Dinner
9pm Troll Closes, Bardic Circle opens

Saturday
8am Troll opens, Breakfast served
9am Bow inspections, Practice/children's range opens
11am Clout shoot
12pm Lunch
3pm Troll closes
5pm Court
6pm Dinner
9pm Bardic Circle opens

Sunday
8am – walk-through of targets before breakdown
12pm – site closes

See you at the Games!!!

YIS,
Lady Reyne Telarius
Autocrat

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.
Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent