[Archers] Atlantian Archers Badge

Steve Lackey edeconde at gmail.com
Sat May 7 18:42:01 PDT 2011

I spoke with Her Majesty today, in regards to the Spike bearing three
arrows, and showed her the belt favor that I had done up - and she
said have it submitted. I talked to Triton, and he said send it to him
and he would get it sent to Laurel with the next letter. So, in short,
it will be registered to Kingdom, but feel free to start wearing them
(I already am). I'll get the form filled out, and send it to Triton
tomorrow.

Estienne de Condé
Argent, three falcons vert
Supremus totus, Muneris
MKA Steve Lackey

The truth is that there is nothing noble in being superior to somebody
else. The only real nobility is in being superior to your former self.
-  Whitney Young (1921 - 1971)