[Archers] Fwd: And the next Seasonal Challenge is...

Peter G sailor_tech at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 15:42:49 PST 2011

All right. Time for spelling bee. I need help with designing scoring this one.

Target is 2-1/2 inch circle with a letter in 175 font (so it fills most of the
circle). Target is printed on bright plain paper and glued / etc to
regular cardboard or other backing.  Breaking the paper counts as a hit. Space
the circles an inch or two apart, letters can be randomly arranged or not.
Optimally there should be enough letters on the board so you don't have a dozen
folks all trying to hit a single E or such.

Range is 15 or 20 yds. One point per letter, but when scoring you must do it in
the order of the word. (need to clarify this wording) Six points for the entire
5 letter word. Example: word is kings. If you hit KNGS you only get 1 point
since you missed the I. You don't have to Shoot in letter order, just scoring is
done in letter order.

I'm looking for word suggestions. Trying for 25 or words to be chosen from a
hat.

Yitzchak

From: John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com

OK, that settles it.  Marco and Ivarr are both from the same area so it
MUST be something in the water!

cog