[Archers] Barony of Bright Hills Steppingstone Demo

Katherine Hawkins k_hawk_us at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 09:45:38 PDT 2011

On Sunday, May 15th, I would like to do Bright Hills' annual children's demo at
Steppingstone.  The time is from 1:00 to 4:00.  In order to give the children a
chance to shoot, I need many marshalls (one marshall per child).  Please let me
know if you can help with this demo.  It is very popular with the children and
parents and a highlight of the demonstration.

I know this is the weekend of Baltimore Bowmen Traditional Classic but would
appreciate it if you would consider taking time on Sunday to help out.  Thanks.

Please respond to me off line.
 Best regards,

Katarzyna
Lady Katarzyna Witkowska

Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, and you will be filled
with joy.

Buddha