[Archers] Assistance needed for Night on the town

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Sun Mar 20 06:11:16 PDT 2011

Greetings all,

I know this may be a little late in the requesting, but we are in need
of another Archery Marshal for Night on the Town (9 April) in Crownsville,
Md

It is not a major activity (the theme of the event is an Elizabethan Faire),
but assistance is needed,please.  I have Lord Stefan of Cambion
available to assist, but he is also teaching some dance classes during the
day.  If someone could just spell him, and enjoy the rest of the event, that
would be great, or if someone wants to take over so that he can be free for
the other activities, that would be great, too :) .  Targets are all ready, and will
be there waiting for you.

In the possibility that no one can step up for the Archery side, do we have any
free Thrown Weapons marshals on this list? (there isn't an active list for them
at this time).  If someone could do that, I could move over to the archer range.

tks in advance

YIS

Dealla