[Archers] Queen's Request

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 11:00:45 PDT 2011

I love the idea too!  Seems we need a Herald type who can call to the crowd what's going on too....like a baseball game or something.  We can certainly suggest the showy final idea to our Champions...but....Siegfried, Fen......you know what you have to do to run the Atlantian Archery Competition just the way you want to....

:-)

But you'll have to beat ME next year.