[Archers] Queen's Request

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 15:09:15 PDT 2011

Thats Sept 23-25th. In Amelia, VA. Amelia, VA

I'm wondering if the non-archer populace has trouble following the pace of the shoot-outs because they can't keep up with who has hit what.

I know I did, and I was right behind the firing line.

Maybe we could use baloons on *each* target. Assume 2 sets of 10 per shootoff. ~60 total for a Final Four. This would amp up the excitement factor for those who don't have front row seats. Also means we wouldn't need to worry about equal target faces, we would only need them as backing. Only problem is we would need a fast reset crew in between shoots. And people with good lungs.

Cheers

Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.