[Archers] Xbow Griefing

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 17:54:05 PDT 2011

I can’t think of any of these folks that now shoot X-bows that were not excellent shots with a hand bow prior. With that said, I don’t think any of them don’t understand that the comments are just teasing. Having come from the gun world and being a competitive shooter in both handguns and rifle, I can say the X-bow is simply a tool to be used by the shooter just like a hand bow. There are obvious things with a hand bow that cause precision to be more complicated but it in no way diminishes the challenge of a X-Bow. As said prior, it is the shooter not the bow that is making the difference. Any of you that understand archery also understand that it is mainly a mental game, and when we have our off days a golden bow will not help us any more than our normal ones. After all this challenge showcased our top shooters in the Kingdom and I was grateful to be part of it and see such a great competition.

Janyn