[Archers] Crossbow tripod

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Mon Jun 6 08:45:21 PDT 2011

M'Lord Siegfried and friends,

Agreed. And after I made my post, I found a more detailed picture on
their site which shows how their crossbows attach. It is almost like a
mounting for a machine gun, in that  the crossbow has a large swivel pin
which fits into a metal hole in the stand. However, like I said it isn't
exactly the tripod we were originally discussing, but the concept of
locking the crossbow into some sort of mount is what I understood we
were originally talking about.

Still, I hope all of you who were interested enjoyed looking at the
site. They seem like a very serious group, and we could all learn
something useful from what they do, whether it is history, costume, or
their shooting competitions.

Kind regards,

Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir TA Marshal