[Archers] A question for the group

jmu1861 at aol.com jmu1861 at aol.com
Sat Jun 4 19:04:17 PDT 2011

I have been trying to think of a handicap that would require one.  I like to sit when I shoot my crossbow.  I use a modified rifle shooting position.  Having been handicapped for the last seven months from a riding incident I cannot think of a situation where I could span and shoot my crossbow and would require a tripod.  There may be a situation, but as yet I can't think of one.

Geoffrey