[Archers] Youth Target Archery Marshal Program

Marco da Verona marcodaverona at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 2 12:42:31 PDT 2011

Actually, there have been other youth Marshals, whom have now grown to
adults and now serve us as Marshals in Atlantia.

Both children of our old Friend Allen of Wolfhowe, Bubba and his sister, and
excuse me, I so forget her name but not her face..

So, this is not a NEW program, just refreshed.

Marco