[Archers] Youth Target Archery Marshal Program

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Wed Jun 1 08:52:57 PDT 2011

Lord Jean,

An excellent idea. It should be something large enough to be visible to
all. At some events I have worked, we were given tokens about the size
of a quarter that attached by a string. They were about the same size as
a typical entry token. I lost mine within the first few minutes.

What we should have is something like a cloth belt favor. We have
something like this in Isenfir for general use (not for marshals). It is
a loop of yellow cloth, about the size of a typical headband, with the
shire's arms embroidered upon it. It is large enough to be visible (and
hard to miss with that yellow!), yet small enough not to get in the way
when looped around a belt.

We could have one a general design for a warranted marshal, with perhaps
some additional symbols (like a bar or cresset) or color differences for
a MITs and YMITs.

Kind regards,

Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir TA Marshal