[Archers] Atlantian Archery Marshal's Class at Pennsic

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Sat Jul 23 13:50:47 PDT 2011

Looks like Tuesday in Lochmere is a go.  Any actualother interest aside from Nuala and Geoff?  (just trying todetermine how many handouts :) ) Dealla    ---------- Original Message ----------
From: "deallac at juno.com" <deallac at juno.com>
To: loreleielkins at aol.com
Cc: holly0920 at yahoo.com, archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Archers] Atlantian Archery Marshal's Class at Pennsic
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:42:37 GMT

For those who are new to this thread due to my finally changing the subject :)I am planning on offering a Target Archery Marshal's class at Pennsic fornew or renewing marshals. At this time, I am looking at holding it Monday or Tuesday morning at 1000.I am going to try to 'reserve' :) the Lochmere Baronial pavilion, but may needassistance in finding a different site if it doesn't work out.  This should befinalized before next Thursday, but if something happens after that,stop by the Lochmere camp for any changes.  We are located inN18, right on Battle Road - look for the Blue Crabs :) (hey, if there are enough people interested for both days, I couldteach it twice, but plan for one :) ) YIS Dealla  ---------- Original Message ----------