[Archers] Archery Field day shade space?

Suzanne Olson lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Jul 17 07:52:16 PDT 2011

If you would like to put a day-shade close to the range at Atlantia 30 year please email Mors at fnfall1a1 at verizon.net.

The archery schedule still needs to be approved but tentatively you can plan on a night shoot Friday, the competition shoot being on Saturday and Sunday shooting at Parlor Games. (not for prizes.)

I happen to know that Court both days is tentatively scheduled for 5:00 with Royal Court scheduled for Saturday.

Once the schedule is firmed up Mors will let people know.

Esperanza