[Archers] Archery Field day shade space?

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 19:29:15 PDT 2011

OH!  Sorry Janyn.  I didn't mean to jump the gun. You're right, there is lots of room.  Middle Kingdom has really been great letting us have this shoot, and giving us the range for a day, butts to use, etc.  I don't know if this is a battle we need to choose.  Setting the tent up just for Saturday might be an option.  We don't know exactly how he's going to set up the space, but I can't imagine it's all that different than previous years.

It may work out that we CAN use the tent.  I remember the kids tent being HOT too.  okay, I going to bed.  was a long day.