[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 94, Issue 10

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Thu Jul 14 08:18:05 PDT 2011

Bigger question perhaps:  Who else is allied with the East this year?

Regardless of political warpoint positions.

The other big competitors traditionally for the spots, have been
Ealdormere (who usually has 2-3 AMAZING archers at Pennsic), and
Aethelmearc (who has even more)

The years that Atlantia has gotten 8-9 slots, have typically been years
where of those 3 big archery allies, only Atlantia was allied with the East.

The years that all 3 of us end up allied with the East.  We
traditionally find ourselves with often in the 2-5 spot range.

The lowest I remember, is the year we only had 2 slots.  I remember it
well (please don't ask me why without handing me a beer first)

Siegfried