[Archers] Pavilion for sale in Angier NC

April Riley ariley2 at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 26 13:47:23 PDT 2011

Greetings to all,

We have decided to sell our newest pavilion. It has been up only 10 times in
7 years and has been very well taken care of. New the total cost was $2800:

It is a 12' x 18' Panther Rectangular Marquee. It has the 13oz Sunforger
w/flame retardant, 10" sod flap, green scallop dags, 7' walls, has the
complete setup package, ground cloth, pole ties, and stakes. It also comes
with the 10' x 18' Flat Fly.  Also 13oz Sunforger w/flame retardant, poles,
ropes, and stakes. It has tubs to carry everything.

I am looking for $1800.00. Picture upon request.  You can call my cell at
910-574-5499

Thank you for the use of the bandwidth,

Steafan O'Reilly and Labhaiose inghean ui Raghailligh

Steve and April Riley