[Archers] Fwd: [Marshalls] Marshal Roster Updates - Last Chance Before Pennsic

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 05:07:52 PDT 2011

FYI!

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir Vladimirovich Vladimirov <vlad3lochmere at live.com>
To: 'The Marshallate of Atlantia' <marshalls at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Cc: vlad3lochmere <vlad3lochmere at comcast.net>
Sent: Wed, Jul 20, 2011 4:33 pm
Subject: [Marshalls] Marshal Roster Updates - Last Chance Before Pennsic

Greetings to the Marshallate of Atlantia,
I will run the last pre-Pennsic update on Thursday the 28th of July.  If you need to get information updated before Pennsic please send in an update via the web form (http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/update.php) by Wednesday the 27th.   If you take a class between now and Pennsic, please make sure the training marshal sends me a roster of those who are in attendance.  If you complete MiT requirements prior to Pennsic, please make sure the appropriate discipline Deputy certifies your warrant.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (vlad3lochmere at comcast.net).

Baron Vlad,
KEM Roster Deputy