[Archers] BWTA in January

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 09:27:02 PST 2011

Myself and Davina of Crois Brigte will be attending.  With you, Nuala that makes 3 women for the team.  Any other takers?  Dealla you mentioned attending too, you want to round out our team?  I'll double check with the sponsors as to bow restrictions/requirements.

Davina and I will be heading out from NC on Friday morning.  It is a 9.5 hour drive. I think it is the same for you guys in the northern part of the Kingdom.