[Archers] BWTA royal blessing

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 11:22:27 PST 2011

Dear Archery Community, and fans beyond:

Lest the impression be given that our Atlantian fair-folk are traveling
unaccompanied and unassisted, Let It Be Known that the BWTA team will be ably
escorted by Lord Geoffrey of Needwood Forest. Not that these Ladies need
protection (Ha!) but a good bodyguard is always useful . . .

In fun, Nuala

Message: 3