[Archers] Good Luck!

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Tue Jan 25 10:47:11 PST 2011

To those Capable and Fierce Women who are representing our beloved
Atlantia this weekend in the EGADS Tournament, I wish you good speed
and fair weather on your journey! I know that you will do us all very
proud indeed! Good Shooting and may your arrows fly long, swiftly and
true!

Crossing all my crossables!

-Countess Rowan

"A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It
is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure
of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we
had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not
produce the pearl."
-Stephan Hoeller