[Archers] BWTA

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 18:27:54 PST 2011

. . .  inquiring minds must know . . . is Lady Esperanza listening in and would
she be willing to entertain a trip to Indianapolis?

. . . Dealla? This could be a memorable jaunt!

So my dear lady archers, in an emergency I could get Ceridwyn out of school to
be our 4th but a.) she has not shot much this fall due to ballet and b.) that
kind of blows the whole gals weekend thing. Probably not a good thing for her to
start referring to herself as a hellkitten, either. shudder.

n of n