[Archers] BWTA in January

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 07:30:07 PST 2011

Dear Archer-Friends:

I am trying to make plans to go to the Better War Through Archery event
in Indianapolis in late January, where we have been challenged to shoot for
Atlantian Glory against the lady archers of the Mid Realm. (And of course, the
men of Atlantia can shoot the event too  :)  It is held in a full INDOOR archery
range, heated!

Who among us is contemplating the trip? Can we see a show of hands?

I think Geoffrey may go along and there's plenty of room in our Pilot for others
who want to go.

We do need four women to make a team ... so once you wake up from the new year
weekend, think about this, it is going to be fun!

Nuala of Needwood