[Archers] VIVAT!!

thaduck at earthlink.net thaduck at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 21 06:01:05 PST 2011

I too want to send my congrats to for the award but  would also like to send a hardy well done to the two, a warrented and a MIT who took and ran the archery range when the scheduled marshal had to pull out...Sorry but I cannot remember their names but Job Well Done
TH Lord Ivarr Thorgislsson
Target  archery Marshal, Barony on Marinus

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone